A chemical spill at the Chipotle, no less, Braintree Police report.
UPDATE: WBZ reports somebody spilled a vinegar-based cleaning solution - and that one employee was taken to the hospital with a minor burn.
What a douche!
... reflects a sour attitude
Acet what you did there.
Help keep Universal Hub going. If you like what we're up to and want to help out, please consider a (completely non-deductible) contribution.
Copyright 2019 by Adam Gaffin and by content posters.Advertise | About Universal Hub | Contact | Privacy